6.21.2005

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

That fucking recruiter called and they have a place that loves me but wants to know if I'd change my hair for an interview. I told her that I felt this was ridiculous and I felt offended that she would even tell them about my hair BEFORE I met them.

It is red highlights and blonde hair and there is no way it is right that she should "warn" people about my hair before I go in. She said, "I think it's more pink and it puts my company at risk. I had to warn them about a girl that weighed 500 lbs. once. But they loved her and hired her and just bought her a bigger chair! They love your resume and your stability!"

Turns out the place pays less than I make now so I said, "You've got to be kidding me. No way. I'm not going to change my hair and I'm certainly not doing it for less money!"

WHAT THE HELL???? I'm calling her supervisor at lunch. This is ridiculous. This has got to be the dumbest bitch I've ever dealt with in my entire working history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home