6.22.2005

There won't be nothin' if you don't start nothin'

Guess who had 2 long apology voicemails on their cell phone yesterday? Yep. I did! From that dumbass recruiter. So I called her back and accepted her apology with the condition that she tell them it is red, not pink since people have enough preconceived notions about stupid shit like that anyways. I also told her I would NEVER change my hair color for an office job. If she can get me on as Art Director, then we'll talk.

So that's that. I handled my business. ;) I also contacted another agency, the one that got me this job, and I meet with them this week.

This morning we rode by a film production and I swear I saw Matthew McConaughey sitting by the craft service table. Hmmm....sure makes me wish I was on a set today instead of in this stupid cubicle. One...more...year....

Man, without cable I feel so out of the loop on what's cool. Do you know how refreshing that is? So quick, fill me in...what celebrity should I be depressed about because I don't look like them? Hee hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'd be so proud of how you handled that recruiter. You don't need to feel like you aren't worthy and don't let her treat you that way! Way to go. It'll happen for you. I know it!

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home