6.21.2005

I pick my battles and my nose

After about 10 minutes of stewing I called back at the office and asked to speak to the manager. Guess who the manager is!?! That stupid bitch recruiter. So I got flustered and said, "Nevermind" and hung up. Of course, I'm sure she knew it was me, since the secretary asked for my name before she passed me on. So I pretty much assume I'm done there. There was only one job I was interested in and it didn't pay any more anyways, but the worked sounded like fun.

However, I have gone way past my limits with this place. Like my cousin said, "I wonder if she also warns people that as a recruiter, she is blind and incompetent." Fuck it, I'm done. Especially after having me put Taco Bell on my list of job experience. That and equating my hair with the 500 pound girl that needed a special chair. Yes, I can't make this shit up...she really said that.

One good thing I got out of this waste of time was she said there were companies that loved my resume. So at least I know that is fine!


Seriously? Is my hair that big of an issue? She did say she had to warn people if they have a nose ring....somehow that just doesn't seem like the same thing.


Onward and upward, red hair and all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

Your hair is gorgeous. Don't change a thing. The job market is a joke these days. The employers have you by the short hairs. Move on. If they are worried about stupid stuff like this, you probably don't want to work there anyway.

By the way, I'll take two Mexi-melts and a Pepsi.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

That will be $6.66, please drive around!

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home