5.20.2005

Balti-whore

My pal Jen K. has her gig of a lifetime this weekend! She gets to be second camera operator on a documentary and the documentary is interviewing JOHN WATERS! John Waters just happens to be one of Jen's favorite all-time directors. Wow.

They leave for Baltimore this weekend for 3 days of filming. The documentary is about George Romero, which we met awhile back at a view and chat, but her leg of the documentary is talking with The King of Trash himself. I'm just so proud of her.

In turn, I'm subbing for her on Production Design work on a huge project this week and weekend. I've been there almost every night until 11:00 or later. I've put a few pics up in the Set Design album, but expect more on Monday. The artist JoJo (I think this is his site) will be doing the make-up so I'm expecting it to be crazy good.

Anyhoo, stop on over to Jen K.'s site and wish her well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home