5.16.2005

Oy Vey

I'm so sorry I've not posted, because I have a ton of things to say. (Hard to believe, I know.) For instance, one of my girlfriends is about to give birth, I got to go home this weekend for a family visit and got pictures of the biggest dog on the planet, I got juicy gossip about a film I'm going to quit, our new obsession (we went to the video store 3 times yesterday to keep getting more discs) with the series "Carnivale" and my on-going groin ache for Ben Hawkins, and my god, what are my thoughts on Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes dating??? (Kidding)

All of these and more will be expounded upon a little later this afternoon. God willing, I will include pictures for you too.

P.S. A girl on the train this morning took a sneaky camera phone picture of me. I have no idea why.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

>>>>> P.S. A girl on the train this morning took a sneaky camera phone picture of me.

Damn, now I'll have to find another secret agent to spy on you.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

So it was you!!

It was very strange. She kept looking at me, then I saw her do the "I'm talking on the phone but not really because I'm taking a pic of you with my phone" deal. I didn't know how to react. I'll just be flattered.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home