5.11.2005

Thunder! Na na na na na na na

Woke up this morning to a thunderstorm, a loud one and all it made me want to do is bury myself deeper in the covers and my man. So I did, at least until my hungry tummy took over.

Tonight is yet another night of filming which will kick off a 3 day, 3 director fest of film shoots followed by a Monday thru Wednesday of next week set build for another director to help Jen K. My only free day with no plans whatsoever, except possibly apple pancakes, is Sunday.

That's 4 films in 5 days, not counting next week's set building help-out. Can I get an AMEN!?!? Thankfully, it still doesn't feel like work. I assume that's a very good thing.

Progress update: Erica is fine from her surgery. So this goes out to her ovaries: Let's get it in fucking gear people. You no longer have any excuses not to throw out some good eggs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

Yeah, it was bad this morning. Unlike you, I hid in my car in the parking lot at work until it stopped lightning so much.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Eeep...I wondered what it actually looked like outside based on how bad it sounded.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home