5.11.2005

Cave dwellers

Tonight Jen K. and I built a set for a lighting project for some students at Columbia. It was Jen's design from the scratch and we made it happen together in 4 hours. I added pix of our fine craftsmanship to the Set Design folder to the right. I think it looks amazing, especially when lit by a lantern like Carlos wants to do. Damn, creating is AWESOME.

Anyhoo, I'm going to bed because theMan is sicky poo, the poor thing. So here is another image in my "Flip off" series. Yep, we rented Alien vs. Predator and nothing deserves a flip off more than that stinker of a movie.

Night-Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

Noticed The Soundtrack of Our Lives on your recently listened to list. Nice choice. I used to work for a Swedish company and this was one of the bands I got to know and like. Have you ever heard of the Caesars (another Swedish band)? They are my fav and will be at Schuba's in June.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Man, that CD has been on repeat for about 2 solid weeks. Love it. I have not heard of the Caesars but will check them out. Thanx man.

By the way...do I know you in "real life"? I notice you live in Chicago but I can't click on your profile for some reason. Drop me a line sometime.

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home