4.26.2005

Rainbow bears

I have one of those long disjointed rambling blog entries that is on the verge of pissed but can't quite get it out because currently a cuddly little bear is jerking off rainbows in my cerebral cortex due to all our good fortune.....but here goes.

Pissing me off:

-This (scroll down) regarding this Bill in the Senate which makes me want to spit fucking nails.

Making me giddy:

-I am being sent a contract to do Art Direction for a film this summer, a feature, which if it makes any money in the future I will get paid a wage I set. Not only is there a possibility I'll get paid, but it's a co-effort with Jen K. AWWWWW! So this will give me some time off between films with a project lined up in the future. Perfection.

Making Me More Giddy:
-I'm off work for the next 2 days for the film shoot for Ben's film. We got things pretty much wrapped up last night. I tell ya, the minute those dancing cacti are immortalized on film, I'm going to finally let go of this nervousness. Eeeeep!

I think that's about it. It's hard to be pissed off right now honestly. I'm happy, to the very core. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home