4.24.2005

I'm back

I got back this morning from GWO 8, rested, full of estrogen and ready to spend an afternoon with felt and glue for Ben's film!

I had tons of fun during this GWO (click next) with my grlies! Shopped, painted pottery, ate good food and of course talked all weekend.

I love these girls. Who else can you get a little drunk with and try to do a "how to lapdance" video with?. I'll just leave that to your imagination. A bonus was that I got to see Samara one more time before she gives birth. So cute. Hopefully the other girlies will be sending me their pics, I didn't get too many this time.

Anyhoo, today I finally got to dig my hands in on the plant action costumes for the film today. Oh man, they look bad ass. I can't wait to post pictures.

Now time to go veg on the couch with my man. I missed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home