4.20.2005

GWO

Tomorrow I leave for a 3 day trip to GWO #8 and I cannot freaking wait. A lovely little bonus of this one, besides being surrounded by some of my favorite women on the planet for 3 days, is that we had a little competition to see who could lose the most weight in 3 months. We're all ladies that want to get healthy, so why not a have a little friendly competition, right? The winner even gets a free fancy meal of Italian food on Friday night.

Now, I don't know who won officially, because the final weigh-in is tomorrow morning. But after going through my closet tonight and trying on something that did not fit me 3 months ago...I don't care if I won. It was worth it to get to zip up this skirt comfortably. God, I missed vinyl.

Can't wait to see you girlies! I'm on my way!

(No posting until Sunday. But I'll think of you all fondly.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Hot mama! You are looking mighty fine! *wink*

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Mrs. T said...

I think we'll defintely have to schedule a shopping trip for the next GWO!

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home