4.14.2005

AWWWWW!

Tomorrow is the big day, Filming-Day One! My first time Art Directing on a stage! Crap! Right now I'm feeling 100% confident and the fact that I've spent all morning on the phone or IM working out details is not frazzling me one bit.

Tonight we're having a production meeting to get things loaded and organized as much as possible for the early shoot tomorrow. 8:00 a.m. That's earlier than I get up for work, but certainly more fun. I want to just leave this 9-5 gig right now and get started!

But more importantly is the fact that it's my favorite man's birthday tomorrow. I know I probably won't get to post tomorrow or even Saturday (unless there will be another installment of drunk blogging Friday night after TOTAL DISORDER PORTER!) so I wanted to wish him a big ol' Happy Birthday right now.

10 reasons I'm glad I get to share another birthday with theMan:
1.) You can eat a bowl of cereal while taking a crap.
2.) You always hold me every morning so I wake up wrapped up in you first thing.
3.) When I found you on all fours, trying to make yourself fart for fun, you weren't embarrassed. Oh no, you called me over to have a listen.
4.) You know who Albert Pike was and told me about him when you found out.
5.) You have mile long eyelashes, and I want to have our children so they can have them too.
6.) You have a hunger for knowledge, as seen by the stockpile of printed online articles building in our apartment.
7.) You like to decorate our house in weird shit, just like me.
8.) You think it's cute that I have to come in the bathroom and kiss you when you're in the shower, even if you're mid-shave.
9.) You never let me boss you around too much.
10.) Your tiny little bottom is always available for me to squeeze.

I love you to the very depths of my being baby, Happy Birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home