4.13.2005

Here kitty, kitty

I've started working on prop design for the new film last night. It involved testing a kitty for ESP. Thankfully, Toby was a superstar cat. I owe him a can of tuna and a hit of cat nip for his work.

I'm looking forward to this weekend immensely. This Friday and Saturday is the shoot for Jen K.'s newest adventure, all day, both days, plus it's theMan's birthday Friday! I've made him an appointment for some funky hair coloring and a visit with Vlad-the strangest hairdresser on anti-psychotic medicine in the city. Then, we're going to eat the shit out of some ribs and drink huge amounts of Total Disorder Porter. Finally collapsing on the living room floor stuffed and drunk.

I can't freaking wait.

(Side Note: GWO girls, I finally updated pics from the last GWO & Jen's shower. See them here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home