4.08.2005

I feel like an asshole

Well, I'm officially pulled too thin. My career as a Production Designer was going to start with this sci-fi flick, however due to lack of communication on both ends, I've now triple booked my services as a Production Designer and secretary and cannot do all I was expected to do. That is unless I quit my day job and work for free all the time for student films.

God damn it.

So I had to send a very apologetic email to Director #1 tellign him I couldn't help as much as I thought. Now I'm waiting for a new email notification to pop up telling me "You'll never work in this town again!" (Maybe I should be an actress? I've got he drama downpat.)

It bothers me to let people down, not everyone, but people that I want to work with creatively certainly or that I wish I could help. I feel bad, and I am working for free for crying out loud.

However, last night I met up with Director #2 at his location for some measuring, planning and brainstorming and it went very well. The location is great and we don't have to buy as many props as we thought. Not to mention the employee there has some seriously fucked up stories about Burma, of all places. I'm very excited for this opportunity if you couldn't tell. It even involves testing cats for ESP. How great is that?!?!

Okay, back to my sulking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home