12.28.2004

Garden State, need I say more

Before I go any further, might I mention GARDEN STATE fucking rocks! Go rent this, please. When you pick up Napoleon Dynamite, get this as a follow up. Oh, and I want to have Zach Braff's babies. Thanks.

Moving on. I've included a few pics from the holiday festivities. For starters, I got to feed my severe baby holding addiction by playing with my cousin's baby, Kya the cutie. On Christmas morning we got up early at my dad's and opened gifts. Here's one of my pop being totally enthralled with his Star Trek box set. Yea, we're cool kids.

Later that evening we went to my mom's to visit the family and their new puppy. My sister and theMan love to get each other random bizarre gifts. Hers to him? Christmas socks and individually wrapped packs of gum, plus a seriously weird picture taped to a hand. His to her? A bag of kitty litter with books and such buried in the litter. Plus a photoshopped picture of Jude Law with his arm around my sister. How sweet.

My loot was beyond awesome this Christmas. One of the coolest gifts? My sister and I got new coats, however, mine was PINK! YAY! Hard to follow a night of gifts like a new MIXER 3000 SUPER BEAST and a pink coat, but Trivial Pursuit 90's Edition till dawn does the trick.

The next morning I got up and made breakfast and my mom went and got my girl. Good laughs and good family times. And another round of pictures of my sister where she is unable to keep her eyes open in any pictures.

Ho ho ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home