12.01.2004

Quite a bunch

Yesterday one of my co-workers sorta ran out to the ER complaining of feeling "weird." I later learned he was having blood pressure medicine probblems and felt like he was having a stroke. I didn't feel too bad about not showing concern while he was here because well, he didn't tell me anything and I don't remember being psychic.

Apparently Psycho Co-worker (PC from this point forward) seemed to feel bad about 1.) Not showing more concern and 2.) Not getting all the attention.

So when my boss comes downstairs to rib us about not going with him to the ER or if he dies it's our fault because he's gay and no one likes him, she starts bawling and runs out screaming, "I am just overwhelmed!" So we all had to focus our attention back to her while she went on and on about how she almost quit and as soon as her husband gets more money she is, and then she dropped the bomb. Next year she's going to try to get pregnant. Cue my exit music!

So I got to thinking, "Wow, we're quite a bunch in this office." I'm in therapy, Gay Co-worker (GC) is having heart problems, and PC is criminially insane, I'm convinced. Then there is my boss who likes to get drunk and scream at us.

Moral of the story: If during the interview for your next job they mention that your office is full of actors and the boss can be "a bit hard to get along with at times"....run screaming from the establishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home