11.27.2004

Turkey recap, now with pictures!

After a soaking wet, sleety walk home to load up the car, Rodney and theMan, we headed out on what should have taken 2 hours, but instead took almost 6 due to weather. When we pulled into town, there was already snow on the ground. Ugh, I'm not ready for this crap.

Oh well. Time for family and food. We got to visit with all our families for quite awhile, including my sister and poppas and mommas. Even got to spend the night so I could visit a little longer with my sister and mom.

Every time we go home we are instantly reminded why we left. I just don't think we were cut out for small time living.

We did have one surprise though. The dirtiest name for a movie I've seen. Remind me not to go over for movie watching at my father-in-law's house. Egads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home