11.11.2004

Mom's knickers

This weekend I get to spend time with the ladies of my family and I can't wait. So last night I called mom at the hospital she works at for a chat to discuss our weekend plans. She mentioned that my sister is going with her to pick out her new glasses so she will stop getting the huge Blue-blocker types. So I persuaded her to let me pick her out some clothes this weekend to go with her new specs. Mostly because my mom dresses like she's 60 and despite not being able to dress myself fashionably, I can pick out clothes for people like a 6th sense.

You see, my mom is only mid-40's and certainly not ready for the silk track suits and pants pulled up to her tits she currently adorns her curvy frame with.

I'm surprised she's letting me though, she's as stubborn as I am. I've been trying to convince her to get her hair darkened auburn for years instead of the shocking 80's bright blonde highlights she continues to put in. It should be interesting.

After talking with her though I was reminded of one of my favorite stories of my mom. She'll be so embarrassed, but I have to pass this on:

During high school we lived in the country, I'm talking the middle of butt-fucked Egypt people. One day my mom was home alone doing laundry. This was no small task with my brother, sisters and I just leaving piles and piles in this small room for mom to do. (I can't believe she never made us do our own, but anyways.) So mom was bent over tossing clothes behind her over her shoulder to find the detergent we buried in dirty early-90's grunge-era flannels and band t-shirts. She got to the bottom of the pile, grabbed the detergent, stood up and turned around only to find a pair of her underwear at eye level stuck to the wall of the laundry room.

She said she looked around to make sure no one saw it (we lived in the country, we didn't even have cows to notice what we'd do, thus our ability to go to the car in our underwear at any time of day if we forgot something) and reached up to "unstick" them from the wall.

What did she find? A small little nail. Of all the clothes she threw in the air, her panties were the ones that "stuck". The best part, she cannot repeat this story to us without crying from laughing so hard. I can't wait to see her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home