11.10.2004

Master Chief Here

My goodness. I've fallen in love, and it's with a big, muscular guy in armor. Halo 2 is kicking ass! It doesn't look fabulous, no more than the first one, but the game play is fun fun fun! I only played a modest 5-6 hours yesterday but I could have stayed up all night.

Online multi-player is definitely the highlight. Although I didn't really get into campaign play in Halo as much as I am in Halo 2. I just love it and I can't wait to get some serious frag fests going with the IAK clan!

Secondly, to celebrate my new addiction I go to my first therapy session tonight! Yay! Actually it has little to do with Halo2 and more with not feeling very in control of my life. So I thought I'd seek some outsider help at the suggestion of some of my friends and family. Not many of my "real-life" friends know about this, but since I rarely keep any details of my life from the blogging world, I thought I'd go ahead and post this too. I'll let you know how it goes. Who knows, maybe it will help someone else by me talking about it. I'm certainly not embarrassed about going. Actually, I'm kind of excited, except that 2 hours I can't play Halo2. Hmmm...

However, I don't plan on taking medication. It's more like I feel out of control and anxious a lot, not really depressed. If I do decide to go on medication later on, it will be with much thought and research. Trust me on that. I don't like taking pills. I'm mostly going to talk to someone that doesn't know me at all to get some ways to help me take charge of my life. So we'll see. Tonight's the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home