11.05.2004

Day 4 of Armeggedon

I want to direct you to a rant here: Shock & Awe in America. It's everything I want to say but don't have the eloquency in which to do so.

Did anyone else notice the map of the country with what states voted what way? It's going to be my future roadmap on where to live and where to stay the hell away. :D

I'm going to that great traitor state of Ohio tonight. (I'm kidding of course, it's not all Ohio's fault. Hee hee). One of my best friends/puesdo-sisters is having her baby shower on Saturday! Now I know you boy readers don't get into that too much, but us girls do. I'm really quite excited. Sure it's nice to get out of the city for a few days but mostly because I'm anxious as all hell to see her, the belly and the nursery. I'm in full girl mode. Plus, It's the last time I will see her pregnant before Grace gets here! Crazy how these past 9 months have flown by.

As a bonus, my sister will be here Saturday night to hang out with theMan until I return Sunday morning. She had a surprise court hearing so she's stopping by way of Chi-town on her travels. Nothing serious with the court, just some probation stuff, but a big Thanks to Marion County for giving me the opportunity to see my sister again on my turf instead of the ghetto in Godville.

The "blogosphere" (as my pal Jzn refers to it) is abuzz lately with arguments from the left and right on abortion, gay rights, the war, the election and I'm planting myself assdeep in the middle of it. So if you found me from one of my posts, WELCOME and let's get it on!

Blah...is it 2008 yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home