11.02.2004

Like a Virgin

I voted this morning for the first time in my life! Yay! It was painless and actually kinda inspiring. Saw all kinds of people there, from all sorts of ethnicities and age. We got there and had to wait in line for awhile which I thought was standard but the guy in front of me was telling his partner that he's never had to wait in line to vote, and that was definitely a good sign!

I was on guard I guess because I kept expecting something to go wrong. They told this lady she couldn't vote because she didn't have any ID, and the woman protested and they finally let her because her name showed up on the register. I half expected that to happen a lot more. After I finished voting I even checked my punch card to make sure the right ones were picked. Too many conspiracy shows, hee hee.

So far, so good. Now I hold my breath. Eeeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home