11.02.2004

Why Bush Will Win

A morning IM with a friend on why she voted for Bush: (names have been changed to protect the disillusioned.)

Pal: I'm very into how people talk to one another and how they handle one another especially with hand shakes and what have you. I'm sure that's the business aspect coming into play, but when kerry and bush had their debate kerry presented himself wrong in my opinion.
Kitten: so you voted for the president of the free world because of how he shakes hands?

Pal: 1st.... his hand was over the presidents like he was empowering him...2nd, he held onto the president as well
Kitten: I'm sorry, but that is the most riduculous reasoning for voting I have ever heard. I really hope that is not the only reason you picked Bush.

Pal: 3rd although none of this relative because this was a debate, my point is this the president is still the president until other wise notified therefore he should receive som kind of respect. Kerry jesters showed little to know respect, therefore i believe that if he can (supposedly) walk all over one of the highest authorities in america then what do you think he would do to the little people?
Kitten: I would seriously advise you to look at what Bush and Kerry have actually done while serving this country instead of their gestures.

Pal: well to each is there own
Kitten: wow

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Classic. I love that mentality... I just had to say that so everyone knows I am not that "Pal"

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home