9.12.2004

An angel gets her wings

How did we celebrate Patriot Day? Well, after wading through the 20,000 drunk yuppies at the German American festival, we just returned from a kick ass late night joint for food: Celtic Pub on Western. Holy shit! I got 1 lb. of hot wings and a salad for $7.00. They were good too. If only I could get a job where I go around the city, hell the country, and find the best wings. I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

We stopped by a Halloween superstore today too. With the movie I haven't given much thought to my costume. Today I decided to just be a zombie girl in all vinyl. For two reasons: 1.) I want this vinyl skirt and shoes from this shop on Halsted & where else would I wear it but Halloween and 2.) I can do zombie make-up for crying out loud.

So screw it. I'll probably end up looking like a goth chick but do goth chicks have oozing bleeding wounds? Not including their pa-chinas of course.

Tomorrow we're suppose to film a few scenes. I have to do one by myself without Jen K.'s direction. Yeep. Wish me luck.

I made a trailer today for my mom to see with a few minutes of clips all cut up but ended up showing a bunch of friends. They all loved it so that gives me even more confidence that this sucker will be watchable. 10 more scenes....come on! Then months of editing. I'm going to be very pale from lack of sunlight.


Nighty-night tootsies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home