9.09.2004

End of an era

I forgot to mention we did have one casualty this weekend during the filming. I lost my wedding ring. I asked someone to set it in the toolbox while I was getting all latexed and now it's gone. It must have fallen out. I've sent out a few frantic emails so we'll see. I think it's long gone though.

I realize most people would be freaking out, and I guess I am. I'm mostly sad for sentimental reasons. I didn't love the design or anything, and it wasn't super expensive, I just love what it stood for. That and the fact that our family and friends all bought it for us and surprised us at the alter with it. I didn't have to break the news to theMan so much since he lost his a long time ago. So he really couldn't be mad at me. Still it makes me sad to look at my empty finger.

This year has seen some major changes in our relationship so maybe it's time for new ones anyways. A fresh start in our life and on our fingers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Maybe w/ alerting everyone it will turn up. Maybe someone just picked it up and is waiting for someone to claim it. Or, heck, I like the idea of starting fresh!

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home