9.10.2004

Bush rant, beware

I just overhead that Cheney has suggested or outright said (however, I can't find the quote) that if Kerry is elected we can expect another "September 11th".

Hello? Who's watch did it happen on the first time?

All I know is that I don't trust Bush and I don't trust Kerry, but if Bush is re-elected I fear he is going to go balls out fucking ballistic. The switch will be flipped in that pointy little head of his and we're all fucked.

He will not have to worry about re-election anymore so why not? He won't be impeached because he obviously hasn't been yet for crimes he's committed. Hell, let's go nuts. Reinstate the draft (which is currently going through Congress-look it up), increase military overseas, take away our freedoms by adding more survellience (you don't think so? Read this.), and go ahead and forget about the environment, education funding and reproductive rights.

Hell, I'm expecting another replay of the Spanish Inquisition. You aren't a Christian/Patriotic? We'll fucking hang ya. Personally being patriotic and Christian in this country are getting a little too close in definition in some people's heads. If I hear the president say one more time "God Bless America", I'll barf. Listen, our parents just happened to fuck here, Americans. For which I am thankful because it's not somewhere I'd have to wear a burqa. But basically that's why I'm American, my parents had sex in Indiana, not Iraq. I should have no more rights/priviledges than anyone else on the planet, however the people that run the world feel differently. We're all human, but not alot of people remember that.

This war bullshit reminds me too much of cliques in high school. And Bush reminds me of the rich football playing asshole that drove a convertible to school, passed classes because he was rich, not because he was smart and picked on anyone not popular so he could keep his other monogoloid football buddies entertained.

You don't think that happens? In my high school I graduated with a guy that played football, was in Pride (Drug-free club), passed enough of his classes to get to Purdue before he shot someone and himself over cocaine during his first semester as a freshman. You think he picked up that habit during the summer before college? But don't get me started on public education.

Have we found weapons of mass destruction? Why such a rush to get in there, there obviously was not an immenient threat if it's been 2 years since the war started and we still haven't found them? Have we found any ties in Iraq with Al-Queda? This one I'm not sure honestly, but you'd think you'd hear about it if we did. What is the only country that has used nuclear weapons (or WMD's)? Hmmm, us? Oh...I see.

Don't mess with Texas. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home