8.02.2004

Red Swine Productions

Filming this weekend went absolutely great! The scenes we got looked really good and we really didn't mess anything up or were missing anything crucial. Sure I'd love to have a bigger budget, but so far it's working out with what we have. Ended up getting 3-4 scenes shot and plan on doing 4 more this week. We might just have this sucker finished in a month, not including editing of course!

I'll post some pics tonight. Can I just say though that my friends and my husband KICK ASS! Everyone has been really helpful and up for anything. And trust me, we've already put them through some weird, hot stuff.

Bike riding to work is working out too. Did it again today and I didn't feel as exhausted, plus we got to work right on time without having to haul balls. We'll see how it shows up on the scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home