7.31.2004

Here we go!

Well we officially start shooting the zombie movie tomorrow. God, I'm amped. Tonight I'm storyboarding and sending out scripts, tomorrow I'm running all over creation getting last minute props. Plus I gotta be in a couple scenes so I gotta figure out what to wear and get my roots dyed. So know, standard movie star stuff. Hee hee.

I'll post pics from our shoot when I get them. I'm going to keep an online photo diary I think just for shits and giggles. So far all my pals are being really cool and pitching in, even people in different states that I don't see often. That feels nice. Especially after the blow off I got from most of my family about this project.

So yea, I'm a nervous wreck and will probably get to sleep about 5 a.m. but god damn if I'm not the happpiest girl in Chi-town. MOVIE TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home