7.22.2004

I'll be back

Well my loyal readers...I will be gone today until Sunday morning for "Girl's Weekend Out" in which I will be surrounded by some of my nearest and dearest to soak up all their lovliness for 3 whole days!! So I'll report back on Sunday with pics and stories of all our girlie craziness!

For the Chi-town readers, we ate at a new restaurant in Lincoln Square last night called Franklin's or something...my god! Apple soaked porkchops, lumpy mashed potatoes, corn bread and brewed iced tea followed by some heavenly apple cobbler. TRY THIS PLACE!

Jen K. & I also stamped final draft on our script last night after many hours of dialogue reworking and adding scenes. We're right on schedule and I am really excited about where the story has turned. Awww....now to film, the fun part!

Anyhoo, have a great weekend folks, I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home