7.13.2004

Put yo titties back in your shirt, momma

Sunday I had rolled out of bed and threw on some shorts with my PJ top. A top that consists of a blue halter mesh/see-through tank top thingy with clear visuals of my nips if the light hits it right. Anyways, I was laying around the house in this when my cousin called. So I took the phone up to the porch for better reception.

I am sitting there for probably 1/2 hour talking away on my front steps. People are going by, joggers, neighbors, etc. I end the conversation and this truck pulls up before I stand to go back in the house. A hispanic man gets out and gives me a huge smile while staring at me while he's walking down the sidewalk. I wave because, hey, I'm a good neighbor.

As I stand to get up I look down and notice my entire right boob is hanging out of my halter top for all the world to see.

There ya go.

3 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

what aperfect lil incident to happen right after finishing a book about breasts! too frikkin funny!

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Ha ha! Yea, I should have just posted that it was a protest against the repression of the female breast or something like that. Hee hee

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sweet momma take a ba-yath!

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home