7.21.2004

Clean up

Well I did it. Despite sleep deprevation I managed to scrub my entire apartment last night, with the exception of the bathroom. So now I can let my weekend guests in, instead of making them sleep on the sidewalk.

Also watched Breakfast with Hunter, well a little of it before my internal organs shut down and I entered a lovely little coma on the couch. Good flick from what I saw, check it out.

Also managed to work on a script I've been collaborating on with the lovely Ms. Jen K. I haven't talked alot about it on here because, well I wanted to make sure it really happened before I started blabbering about it. I have a really annoying habit of making big plans and not following through. Anyways, so far we've almost got the entire script done with the exception of one small scene. We've got a list of props we need and most parts cast, and we've even managed to start on the costuming. My first film and it looks like it might be feature length. It will also be Jen K.'s first film with sound/dialogue. A challenge for us both.

I'll post pics and stuff when it gets filming time which will be in August if things go according to plans.

So my friends, here's the catch...we need zombies. Lots of them, and well we need people to die from zombie attacks as well...so if you are interested and will be in either C'ville or Chi-town at some point in August, drop me a line. I can't pay you but there will be pizza and brains, dig? And I don't care if you are an actor, this is simple no-dialogue stuff. No sweat. Don't be shy!

Ugh, must work. One more day and one dirty toilet until the girlies get up here....WOOOO HOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home