7.05.2004

Congratulations!

After 26 years of life on this planet, 10 of which I have consumed alcohol, I have always bragged that I never puke when I get drunk. It was my mantra whenever people would share their horror stories.

"Nope, not this Mistress. I never puke!"

Want me to tell you a secret to my non-puking? Don't consume over a gallon of vodka with your friends and expect to hold on to that record.


At least I got the "next day funny hair" syndrome as a consolation prize.

Not only did I get "funny hair", I got other symptoms of a night of beligerance: mystery bruises (although I'm sure those are from nose diving into furniture), weird unexplainable smells emitting from my body (pretty sure I smell soap on me, which might be from being in a bathtub with Jen K.) and stained clothing (has to be from the 10's of 1,000's of spilled drinks and puking). I also have one huge black mark on my back that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me figure out where that came from.

Despite barely being able to stand upright and all of the above, I had a blast. I distinctly remembering filming involved at some point, so I imagine I've made yet another embarrassing contribution to my pal's drunken video collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home