6.30.2004

No, Your Momma!

I received in the mail today a special delivery. You see, I have an obession with shirts that have extremely bizarre things on them. So I looked online in a couple clearance sections that I scour on occasion and what did I find? This little beauty and it even has one of my favorite insults of all time....



It reads: "For a good time call your mom." And for some reason the t-shirt gods decided to include a picture of a semi-truck as well.

It also appears we have small elves living in our apartment. They apparently like to climb in our freezer at night and drop their little elf pants and sit their bare ass in our frozen yogurt. I have the evidence right here.


Now I'm setting traps!

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

musta been a female elf...but then again, cold does cause retraction... ;^)

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home