6.28.2004

Is that yo' ass or is yo momma half reindeer?

Well, we didn't hit up the Pride parade but that's okay. I heard it was a good time and even caught a little of the coverage on the public access channel when I couldn't sleep last night. Looks like it was chock full of silliness.

My lovely husband gave me a gift this weekend. A sorta gift anyways, he gave me his G4 so I can have my own computer devoted all to little old me! Of course, as a consolation I got him a G5, but that's okay he's worth it.

We waited until the World Developer's Conference which was held today before we purchased anything, but we didn't need too. Yea, there are some new gorgeous monitors being released in August, but that's about it. No G5 powerbooks and they aren't dropping the price much on the old monitors. Darn you Steve Jobs.

Anyhoo...For letting me keep his old Mac instead of selling it to make a little bread, I've made him a movie of his other lover.

Click Here for Gas-Powered Madness

(1 min. 32 seconds/3 MB. Need Quicktime to view. Thanx to Commander Cody for the muzak.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home