6.03.2004

When it rains, it pours

All kinds of good news today! First of all, I actually scheduled and reserved an out of town trip next week for theSheriff and friends. My god, the Mistress is actually going on vacation! I know, try to calm down before you pass out. I couldn't be more excited and even if it rains the whole time I'm still going to have a great fucking time. Let's just say, I've had more vacations cancelled on me than should be properly allowed.

Secondly, when I asked my boss today if I could have a couple days off to go camping next week she said, "Sure, and tomorrow when you get your paycheck there will be your bonuses in there as well. So get you some marshmellows to roast while you're at it."

Oh my god. We usually get our yearly bonuses in August, not June so this was major good news. I can pay off bills, support my sushi/fondue habit and still have some to save!! WHOO WHOO!

Before I bore you with tales of my good fortune today, Ladies, I found a list of ways to spoil your man. Blow his mind why don't ya? Read the June 2 entry.

Nighty-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home