5.28.2004

The Topic: Lasts

Why not a simple Friday Five.

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
MXC on Spike TV. Damn, I love that freaking show. Where else can you say "queef" and see people being thrown against things for fun?

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
My big fat co-worker loves to tell me how fat I am. Got my revenge though when my boss asked him if he had to get extenders for seat belts when he gets on a plane or rides in a car because of his extreme obesity. God, how I laughed when he said that.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
Thanked theMan for the quickie this morning.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
My future when I started doing drugs and stopped going to church. (HA HA HA HA! NOT!)

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
My Girlie's blogs, of course.

More in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home