5.13.2004

Today Was A Good Day

Man....for it being only 9:32 a.m., I have had an excellent day so far. Thursdays usually are good but this one stands out.

It started with me dreaming last night 2 most excellent dreams. Let me tell you, when I dream it's usually a nightmare or a frustrating dream (like not being able to run away from something). So this rocked my socks! Okay, to start: I was on a balcony with some other girls watching Johnny Depp making his portrayal of Jesus in a film when he motioned for me to come down and join him. He told me that he knows he's married but he just felt like being cuddly with me. How could I say No? In between takes he would come over and wrap his arms around me, put his head in my neck or run his hands up my thigh. God it was tasty and very real!

Then I woke up to turn over and fell back asleep. I found myself dressed as a Playboy bunny, walking around the mansion with Hef and some other girls. He kept taking them aside and telling them he had to let them go because they were too fat. I feared I would be next so I started to remove my outfit when he put his hands on my shoulders and said, "No, let's go back inside the mansion and see what happens." Damn! I'm the only bunny that gets to stay because the rest are too fat!?!?! Are you kidding me!?!

Needless to say, I woke up with a grin on my face. Rolled over, got a little morning lovin' (Yum), then walked to the store on the way to the train for breakfast. There they had my favorite fattening breakfast: Blueberry muffin and Lipton Sweetened Ice Tea (no lemon). This is a rare occasion that they have both items. Lipton Sweetened, no lemon iced tea is like fine grade cocaine in these parts. I figured if I'm not too fat for Hef, then why not splurge!

So happily I bounced along to work. When I sat at my computer I opened my email to find 2 awesome messages. One was from a documentary filmmaker in LA telling me he's a fan of my blog (reader emails always make me feel all giddy) and the second was from Half.com telling me they were going to refund my money from a purchase I never received!!! How cool is that so far!?!

I'll update later when my car explodes or I'm thrown in jail, but so far damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home