5.09.2004

Good evening folks. What a lovely weekend! Sunshine and even got me a couple warm thunderstorms today.

We went down home for my gramp's birthday and Mother's Day yesterday. See my gramps?
I got to see family from a couple different sides. Even got to visit with my dad's family which is always nice. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by tons of grandparents. Awww....Anyways....what's cool is that our brothers got to come too. Plus I got to check out my little bro's Triumph he's building.

God, they make me laugh a lot. So it was an all out family visiting day!

We took a pal with us so he could ride his dad's motorcycle during the day. Check out that beast....I'm so jealous.

I've been promised a ride on it as soon as it gets up here to Chi-town. Gotta get my permit, immediately.

Today we packed a bag, grabbed some sandwiches and went and laid out in the sun at the beach. Nice lazy Sunday afternoon.


I guess this isn't really an interesting post to the general public, but just wanted to jot this down. Slow relaxing weekend, it sure hit the spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home