5.07.2004

According to late breaking news, Tech TV is going to suck here shortly. Comcast bought out Tech TV and G4 and want to merge it with different hosts/shows I guess. So....they are firing everyone but 100 people and moving the operation to another city. Has anyone watched G4??? It sucks. I really liked Tech TV, but oh well. Yet another reason to throw the glass breast out the window.

On a more personal level, I'm stoked about this weekend. My gramps is doing much better now and I get to see him tomorrow along with 30 of my mom's side of the family. We'll even get to eat some seriously fat steaks in the process which is ALWAYS a good thing in my book. Yay! Road trip! Plus, I may get a motorcycle ride later that night. Whoo whooo!

It's supposeably going to be super nice too, maybe even some warm thunderstorms which is my favorite kind of weather. Plus, a good friend is getting her Masters this weekend. Damn....good news all around.

I'm looking forward to getting out of the city I guess. Sometimes it makes a girl appreciate this metropolis a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home