5.11.2004

Currently listening to: "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off to Have A Good Time" - Source: 80's channel on iTunes of co-worker's computer.

Maybe that should read "We Don't Have to Drink" because that's my theme song this upcoming weekend. Some pals are coming in to visit and I couldn't be more stoked. Actually everyone here is so stoked that I bet they are wishing away this week as well. Come on Saturday!!!

Anyways on the previous note, yep, Mistress is not drinking this weekend. Just wanted to make that public so it will help me stick to it. In leiu of drinking I'll be spending the money on a hour with the hair god Peter on Saturday morning, cover charges at some kick ass clubs and hopefully whatever is left on food and shopping, preferably shoes. I want something extra slutty to wear to dance my ass off. I'm actually 100% okay with the no-drinking rule. No drinking means I can fully enjoy the company of my homies and not make theMan a nervous wreck. So we all win.

Found out several of my family members read this blog. Trust me, I won't be censoring but I do feel weird suggesting sex blogs to my little brother. So Chip & Kevin, stop reading the rest of this post....or at least never tell me if you check these sites out.

-Suburban Sex Blog This poor man is seriously sexually frustrated.
-Koochie Taster Blog Yea, the name doesn't leave much to the imagination, but great reading so far.
Sweetness follows Couple with time on their hands. Yum!

Oh! Check out Jen K.'s film. It's the one we worked on the other night for the band "Careful." Not done yet so I hear, but pretty close. Come on support Jen...she's a lovely gal who just saved me $150 by finding my lost car keys. Can't beat that in a friend!

Anyhoo....better work. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home