5.19.2004

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza

Spent the last 2 nights, literally from the time I get home until about 11 p.m., working on editing some footage we shot at Halloween last year for a DVD I'm making for my pals. So far I'm quite pleased with the outcome and hopefully I can post a link this week. I made a really neat-o fabulous title page with Frankenstein staring his ghouly eyes at ya and all. Now if only iMovie and iDVD would cooperate, I could finish the S.O.B.

Oh well, despite the pain in the ass of the programs, it's still fun working on it. I think I like being behind the scenes more than in front of the camera. (Although you probably couldn't tell with the way my face is plastered all over this site. I can still be vain and shy, right?)

Not a lot to report in my world, mostly because if I'm not swamped at work, I'm stationed in front of mi Macintosh at home. Damn, I just realized it's already Wednesday....guess I better get some plans lined up for this weekend.

In case you hadn't heard, Richard Metzger of Disinfo fame will be appearing at Quimby's bookstore on June 5th (Saturday) at 2 p.m. I'll be there with new camera in hand, will you? The description sounds like he's just showing clips from the Disinfo DVD, but still might be worth it. I'll give ya a full review that weekend.

Also, theSheriff's (formally known as theMan, don't ask) cousin will be playing at the House of Blues on Tuesday, May 25th with the band "Society One". It will be really good to see Dirt again (he's the bassist). It's been too long. Hopefully we can meet up with him before the show and participate in all sorts of rock n' roll debauchery. Whoo hoo!

That day is also the day we celebrate "Administrative Assistant Day" or as it's known in my group of friends "Bail Mistress Out of Jail for Public Intoxication Day". We're eating at Japonais and I'm sorta stoked.

Well lovelies....I'm signing off. Pleasant Wednesdays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see when youre done! i wanna see! me me me!


-te.

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home