3.15.2004

Wow.....what a weekend.

I'll have pictures and movie clips up this week of our adventure to Cincinnatti on Friday. At 2:00 on Friday we decided to get a smaller loan and drive to CW Coach Sales in Ohio to buy a hearse. Turns out the pictures are a lot nicer than the actual cars. There was one we loved inside the garage but he wanted too much for it. I think the dealer thought he could get us to buy something since we drove that far, but that was not the case. This is going to be a show car and we're not interested in buying junk to justify the drive. You get what I'm saying! It was a fun drive though. My little brother came with us and we had a good time.

Saturday we came back and got obliterated with some friends. It was a St. Patrick's Day celebration with Guiness, Jameson whiskey and Bailey's. Between the 4 of us we finished off the bottle of Jameson whiskey. So yesterday I felt like the cold hands of death were gripping my stomach. Ugh.

Anyhoo, that was my weekend. Next weekend I get to see my sister!!!! Yay!!! I promise I'll upload the pictures of the hearse dealership this week. So bizarre to see all those types of vehicles in one big lot.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home