3.18.2004

Okay so I still need to figure out how to save my movies....apparently only Macs can open my film right now. I will fix it and relink it tonight.

Check back shortly.

THIS JUST IN!

My sister gets to get out a whole 1/2 day early tomorrow!!! The Powers that Be decided to let her spend Friday night with us in addition to all day Saturday because I guess she's been really trustworthy. Plus she doesn't get to see us much since we live far away. We're going to leave early and spend even more time with her! This is a great ending to this week. I cannot wait to see her! I just want to hug her and see her smile again. Lately I've been crying a lot when I think about all the shit we've been through. I know this isn't the end but damn if it doesn't feel nice to have her back.

You have on your hands a happy Mistress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home