10.14.2003

Michael Moore will be at Borders today, but I probably can't go. Gosh darn work. Plus we forgot the camera so we couldn't immortalize him in our photo files anyways. Sad. Oh well! I'll still buy the book regardless.

Dang, I'm hungover today. If you live in Chicago, go to Trader Tod's off Belmont on Mondays. Ask them if it's industry night and if they ask you if you are in the industry, say yes. Everything on the menu is half off! I had a vanilla rum and coke and a Mai Tai and only paid $8 total (that's cheap for Chicago, trust me). I hear good things about the Voodoo Chicken too, but I already ate when we went, so I'm lame. It's ran by the guy who played Oghr in "Revenge of the Nerds." Good stuff.

Some pals of mine have a website for their band at wearecareful.com you can check out. They tell me great things are in the works.

My co-worker saw Cher's farewell tour last night at AllState Arena in Chicago. Yea, I know what you are thinking and you are probably right. From the guy going to the Cher concert, I did learn that you should never see a show at Allstate Arena because it's turned into a piece of shit. So hey, thanks Cher!

Rain rain rain rain today. I love the stuff but it sure makes the trains slow and my shoes soaked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home