10.12.2003

Good weekend, how was yours? We watched 2 films that you should probably check out. The first one was the Trials of Henry Kissinger. If this doesn't piss you off, I don't know what will.

I finally received my copy of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman in the mail after ordering it from Amazon. The lady sent me this letter begging me not to give her negative feedback because she had personal problems, etc. In all my uses of half.com, I've only had one bad transaction and that was that they waited a week to tell me they didn't really have the order and didn't charge me. But the first time I use Amazon, I have to wait almost a month for my purchase to come in. Hmmm. It was worth the wait though. You can tell it's a made for TV series, but the interview with Neil and the fact that it matches the book pretty darn close, makes it worth it. I didn't realize Neil wrote the series before the book. I like the book better, but it's still good to see it at least once if you are a Neil fan.

I looked out the window today, and there was a one eyed cat looking at me. theMan tried to get it on video, but no luck. Other than freak cats and DVD's, I worked and got some stuff accomplished around the house. The next 3 weekends are going to kick ass. GWO, Halloween party then vacation....weeeee! It's gorgeous outside and orange. I dig it!

Well, better get going. Pleasant Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home