10.14.2003

I just used the iTunes online music store and it's fun!! Where can you get Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" for $0.99???....well, okay there are other places, but hey, don't poop on my parade. I'm new here.

You can make a serious sex discs on this site and it's legal. Hmm...what are your top 10 sex songs? Currently in rotation I'd say (depending on mood of course):
1.) Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On" or "Sexual Healing": Obvious, I know, but come on. The first 3 beats of "Let's Get it On" makes you want to screw real slow and real long.
2.) Stevie Wonder "Superstition": Funky ass beat.
3.) Ray Charles "(Night Time is) the Right Time": I try to block out the image of the Cosby's singing this and just let Ray work his magic.
4.) Prince "Get Off" or "Purple Rain Soundtrack": His Purple Badness.
5.) Front Line Assembly-"Epitaph" or "Implode" albums: Background music for doing it.
6.) Depeche Mode-most of "Violator" album: Dripping with sex.
7.) Covenant-"United States of Mind" album: Nice beat.
Damn, this is hard....
8.) Beck-"Midnite Vultures" album: Of course, this should be further up the list.
9.) Aphex Twin-"Come to Daddy": Sometimes you don't wanna just make love, you wanna tear shit up.
10.) Tie between "Massive Attack" and "Portishead"-any album: I can't make up my mind and I'm tired. So there.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home