8.22.2003

Man, I just posted a ton of stuff and I lost it. God damn it.

Quick note though....my pal, Jennifer and her husband are pregnant! Just found out and I'm so happy for them! Good job on your impregnation guys! Wink wink...

I'm not going to retype my entire post because I can't remember it exactly, but, well, in an nutshell, here are some things I think I should pass on.

Queer Eye I love gay men. When I die during sex when I'm 92, I want to come back as a tone gay man in a tailored Ralph Lauren suit.

Real Synthetic Audio I don't know why people have such a problem with Canadians. Great tunes here!

Celldweller He's about to go on tour. Definitely check him out. He's had many names (i.e. Circle of Dust, Angel Dust), but this is my fav of his so far.

Movies I've been watching:
-The Big Chill: 80's comedy/drama about a group of college friends who get back together after the suicide of their friend. Sure it's old and maybe cheesy, but worth a look if you feel all sentimental. And hey fellas, you get to see Glen Close's tits, so there ya go.
-Harry Potter, Chamber of Secrets: Pretty entertaining kids movie. Haven't read the books because I'm protesting the rip-off of Neil Gaiman's "Magic" series, but the movies are good!
-Bowling for Columbine: Haven't rented it again yet, but will be buying it shortly. You should too.

I'm so happy for my pals, that I can't remember what else I wrote. Babies! Babies! Babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home