7.31.2003

So I promised to tell you about my weekend. I had an "all girl" weekend, meaning, some girlfriends flew/drove in to just hang out together. We even stayed in an awesome hotel with a Chess theme. I was tempted to steal some of the furniture. We just went female crazy. Did all the sterotypical things girls do when they are together: shopped, ate great food, talked about men, gave each other sex toy advice, and even had a few drinks. If you are female, hell, men too, definitely get together with your buds for some all out "gender related" good times. So far we are planning one 3 times a year and I can't wait for the next one.

Found some good stores too. I lived in this city for almost 2 years and never discovered any of this stuff. Filene's Basement on Michigan Avenue, the Cheesecake Factory (holy shit it's awesome), etc. Yea, they are sorta touristy....but damn. They are busy for a reason. Got some great deals on clothes/shoes too. But might I suggest that if you ever come to Chicago you steer clear from the club "Excalibur." One of my friends was dancing and a guy started to unzip her pants, another one was asked if she wanted to "fuck". It sucked so bad and not just for that. $7-$10 drinks, a $7 charge to get in to the first floor and an additional $13 to get to the floor with techno/house music, plus it was so crowded you couldn't even hardly move, on top of that it was a major sausage party. Of course, with the exception of the drunk girls who scream constantly to show that they are having the best time. The 2 guys "DJ"-ing the first floor were retarded and kept interrupting the music to talk. I didn't pay $7 to listen to some jack-offs. DON'T EVER GO! So anyways.... that was my fun time. I got my female energy refilled.

Another thing to pass on is this man: Please read his books. Especially the "Cosmic Trigger" trilogy. My pal Easton got me hooked on Robert Anton Wilson a few years ago. His writing is witty and mind blowing. You'll feel your brain snap on certain parts. How often during the day do you see the number 23?

I was thinking....I'd really like to know who reads this blog, besides my pals, but as far as I know there isn't any comments section or anything with this software. So e-mail me at: mizfoyblog@yahoo.com and let me know who/where you are. Maybe my ego is getting the best of me...but sue me, I'm curious.

Well, that's all for today. Must get back to work. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home