8.18.2003

Today is a special day....why? Because I was born. Why can't everyone's birthdays be national holidays? I mean, don't you feel sorta extra special on your birthday? I do, and I certainly don't want to be at work while I'm feeling all special. I also think everything should be free on your birthday. You know, like food, clothes, entertainment, that new lingerie from Victoria Secret that looks like it's from the 40's. Especially that.

Anyhoo....had an awesome weekend. My pal Jzn fed us real good like and took us out for some good laughs with Ol' Freddy and that goalie bastard. Visited the entire family in Indiana, which is always nice. My mom even made me my favorite German Chocolate cake, which I ate plenty of. I even got some awesome gifts. Yesterday we went to the Chicago Air Show. You want to see how many people can fit on a beach? Then go here next year. You literally got enough room to sit yourself down and that's about it. I came out of it with a new appreciation for pilots and sunblock. Turns out your knees really will get burnt if you don't protect them. I now have a snazzy line of red which looks like kneepads on each leg. Fun!

These people in front of us were a trip though. They were a group of 5-6 older people who were definitely drinking alcohol out of their thermos. We even sat next to a transvestite in a large brimmed hat. I asked "her" if I was blocking her view and she said, "No problem" more manly than many of my male acquaintances. I love this city.

Been real busy lately at work, so I don't have any links for you today. But remember, it's my personal national holiday so I'm allowed, right? Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home