8.28.2003

I just watched the MTV VMA awards and it was the gayest shit I have ever seen. I had to rush right out and blog about it just to get it off my chest before I went to bed. Metallica needs to hang it up while they are still able to walk off gracefully (which mind you, their chance is getting slimmer and slimmer). I will live a fulfilling life if I never hear them play a Nirvana song again. Chris Rock wasn't even that funny. 50 Cent talks like he needed to maybe cash in that watch for some college. I actually got a kick out of the Madonna thing, I'll admit it. It's always nice to see Madam M put Britney and Christina as her slutty back up dancers. Something no one else probably has the balls to do.

The Fab Five we're pretty good. I don't know why they threw in Jimmy Fallon, but whatever.

The highlight was watching Beyonce dance because as a straight woman, I can appreciate a fine ass woman shaking what she probably pays a trainer to give her. Notice I said I enjoyed watching her "dance" and not "sing" which she did very little of thanks to well recorded vocals.

Well watching her and seeing Coldplay is always quite lovely.

And yea, I knew it, you knew it, we all knew it....there was no way those fucking idiots at MTV were going to give the best video award to who deserved it. But give Johnny Fucking Cash credit where credit is due. Justin Timberlake at least had the good sense too.

Damn.....MTV sucks. Makes me want to shut off my cable if it wasn't for this channel.

On a side note, Matt Lombard is getting the chance to go shoot some pics for this guy. Haven't picked up any movies yet, but the website sure makes it look like something to scour the local video store for. Way to go Matt!

Alright....to bed I go, thankful that I turned off the TV before Metallica got any further into their latest shitty single. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home