9.10.2007

Funk-ta-fied

Man. I'm in a funk. There is a sadness on me for the past week that I just can't shake. It was so bad Friday I had to just come home and sleep until Saturday or a bitch was going to get cut. ("Bitch" being anyone within 10 feet of my person.)

The only thing I can figure, besides my weight loss dealio, is that our schedule is about to and continually getting really crazy. We have no weekends free until mid-November. While I treasure my social life, I think it's starting to catch up with me before it begins. Especially if I'm able to sleep 12 hours just because I decide too.


We went to Theosofest (or however those fucking hippies spell it) this weekend. I sat in the lawn by myself and walked a labyrinth to try to still my mind a bit. I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wanted to be alone. I even attended a class on "clearing your chakras." It was all well and good but I still feel all anxious and sad inside. But I did manage to score some books for $0.25 and some really angry young man asking me if I was a witch.

There is just nothing for me to be that sad about, right? I mean, I did lose 4 lbs., so that's good! And I now have more family living close to us to visit (which is where I spent my Sunday). We're paying off debt! So I think I'm just going to put up some happy kitty posters around my brain and get the fuck over it. Whatever this is.

I think that's why depression is not only everywhere but frustrating. You just can't describe it and in my head at least, I feel like I should be able to just have a laugh already and move on.

Sounds like a good night for some funny movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home