9.13.2007

Working Closet


Since I have about wrapped up the 365 Project on Flickr, I've now joined the Working Closet pool. Basically it's "What did YOU wear to work today?" Nothing more, nothing less.
In the past year(s) I've been trying to make more of an effort to put outfits together, do my hair, etc. So why not be held accountable with pics? I'm already held accountable for my food since I've joined a weight-loss competition. Anything that can keep me from being lazy and going back to my standard, plain shirt, dark pants, black flats and ponytail. The world needs more crazy colors in our beige cubicle farms. Right?
Plus I kinda treat it like "What not to wear" and get ideas from others. I also feel a little like Cher from Clueless too with her polaroids. Anyways though, it's fun! So if you check my Flickr don't think my vanity has gone so bad that not only do I take 400 pics of my hair, but now my outfits. Actually um....go ahead and think it. It's probably true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home